Your Summary of Selected Plan
Here is a quick summary of all the important bits about your Wire Sip HS2
24 Months minimum term | $20.85 per month
Minimum monthly charge is $20.85 The total minimum amount that you’ll pay over the period of your plan term is $500.40
- .95 cents per call for National calls to fixed lines within Australia
- .33 cents per minute for mobiles calls to fixed lines within Australia.
- 1300 numbers .44 cents per call.
- Any equipment/customer must have all their own hardware
- International call charges can be found on wirenetworks.com.au/pdfs/InternationalRates_16.pdf or you can call our customer service on 1300 662 621 to know more
- Value added charges e.g. fax duets, message bank, calling number display wirenetworks.com.au/pdfs/value_added_service.pdf
Information about service:
- Minimum monthly charge is $20.85 The total minimum amount that you’ll pay over the period of your plan term is $500.40
- Your monthly charges are billed according to your billing cycle. Your first bill could have charges for part of the month until your next billing period begins. It will also have charges in advance for the next month.
- If you choose to cancel your plan or it is disconnected within the 24 month term you must pay an early termination fee (ETF).
- This is calculated by your minimum monthly access fee multiplied by the months remaining in your contract plus any outstanding bills
The following fees are charged in addition to your Minimum Monthly Charge where applicable
- Paper bill $2.50 inc GST
- A payment surcharge applies to all credit card payments. MasterCard and Visa is 2.5%
- Post Office payment is $2.50
- Late payment $19 inc GST
Emailed bills are NIL charged
Check your address
For more information download the NBN Connect Kit below
You can check your bills online at https://my.billing.com.au/wire/Login.aspx
We are here to help
If you have any questions, just call us on 1300 662 621 so we can serve you better. Or you can visit us at www.wirenetworks.com.au for additional information.
If you have any concerns or complaints, you can access our complaint resolution process via the details on our website at www.wirenetworks.com.au or you can also call on 1300 662 621. You can also contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman at