Your Summary of Selected Plan
Here is a quick summary of all the important bits about your Wire RP It covers things like the length of the contract and how
much you need pay each month. This plan is on a 12 month minimum contract.
12 Months minimum term | $35.00 per month
Critical Information Summary
- Line Rental $35 per month
- No Handset Provided
- Local calls 17 cents per call.
- National calls 11 cents per minute.
- Any calls to mobiles will be charged on top of the plan fee at 31c per minute charged in per second increments +16c flag fall.
- International call charges can be found here or you can call our customer service on 1300 662 621 to know more
- Value added services e.g. fax duets, message bank, calling number display
- 1300 numbers 33 cents per call, 1900 numbers charges as per carrier.1234 numbers charged at $1.20 per call.
Information about pricing:
- Minimum monthly charge is $35. The total minimum amount that you’ll pay over the period of your plan term is $420.
- Your monthly charges are billed according to your billing cycle. Your first bill could have charges for part of the month until your next billing period begins. It will also have charges in advance for the next month.
- If you choose to cancel your plan or it is disconnected within the 12 month term you must pay an early termination fee (ETF).
- This is calculated as your minimum monthly access fee multiplied by the months remaining in your contract plus any outstanding bill.
The following fees are charged in addition to your Minimum Monthly Charge where applicable
- Paper bill $2.50 inc GST
- A payment surcharge applies to all credit card payments. Mastercard and Visa is 2.5%
- 2%,Amex and Diner’s card is 3%
- Late payment $19 inc GST
You can check your bills online at https://my.billing.com.au/wire/Login.aspx
We are here to help
If you have any questions, just call us on 1300 662 21 so we can serve you better. Or you can visit us at www.wirenetworks.com.au for additional information
If you have any concerns or complaints, you can access our complaint resolution process via the details on our website at www.wirenetworks.com.au or you can also call on 1300 662 21. You can also contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman at http://www.tio.com.au