Your Summary of Selected Plan
Here is a quick summary of all the important bits about your Wire IP sim card. It covers things like the length of the contract
And how much you need pay each month. This plan is on a 24 month minimum contract.
The minimum amount that you’ll pay over the period of your plan term is $1,848
24 Months Minimum Term
- $77 per month
- All calls to local, national and mobile calls for standard fixed lines and mobiles within Australia
- All Calls to 1300 numbers within Australia
- All SMS to standard mobile within Australia
- Your own mobile number or a new mobile number can be ported/no charge
- Unlimited data usage on your Sim card
- No Handset Provided
- International call charges can be found here or you can call our customer service on 1300 662 621 to know more
- 1900 numbers charges as per carrier.1234 numbers charged at $1.20 per call within Australia
- MMS charged at 70 cents per MMS within Australia
- International Roaming is not active on the Sim Card unless requested
- Value added charges e.g. fax duets, message bank, calling number display wirenetworks.com.au/pdfs/value_added_service.pdf
Information about pricing
- Minimum monthly charge is $77. The total minimum amount that you’ll pay over the period of your plan term is $1848.
- Your monthly charges are billed according to your billing cycle. Your first bill could have charges for part of the month until your next billing period begins. It will also have charges in advance for the next month.
- If you choose to cancel your plan or it is disconnected within the 24 month term you must pay an early termination fee which is times the remaining months left on contract (ETF). plus any outstanding bills
The following fees are charged in addition to your Minimum Monthly Charge where applicable
- Paper bill $2.50 inc GST
- A payment surcharge applies to all credit card payments. MasterCard and Visa is 2.5%
- Post Office payment is $2.50
- Late payment $19 inc GST
- Emailed bills are NIL charged
You can check your bills online at https://my.billing.com.au/wire/Login.aspx
We are here to help
If you have any questions, just call us on 1300 662 621 so we can serve you better. Or you can visit us at www.wirenetworks.com.au for additional information.
If you have any concerns or complaints, you can access our complaint resolution process via the details on our website at www.wirenetworks.com.au or you can also call on 1300 662 621. You can also contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman at